London Groupsales

Ben Fleming-Williams ben at flemingwilliams.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 00:36:28 CEST 2008

Andy Selby wrote:
> I was going to sign up with the London groupbuy, but nobody has
> asserted themselves to be the main purchaser.

I'd be willing to do this, with suitable safeguards of course. However,
I'm number 11 on the list of (currently) 14, so we'd have to work out
who actually gets one somehow. Might have to be restricted to those who
can actually come into London in person.

I'm aware that I'm far from notable, and therefore liable to abscond at
the drop of a stylus. So I'll email round over the weekend and see
whether 9 are willing to take the risk (and what safeguards we can put
in place on both sides).

Cheers,

Ben