resolution preferences??

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 06:02:14 CEST 2008

This question is probably just because I misunderstood something you said
before, but I'll ask anyway :)

If it is acceptable to use QVGA, couldn't that basically be done without any
hardware changes?  I believe I remember you saying the glamo does scaling,
so couldn't you let SW treat the display as qvga, and just have the glamo
scale it up?

Or, is the question more about having qvga instead of the glamo (which
leaves you back with the SDIO interface shortage)?

--Steve