Yummy new CPU/GPU combo

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 6 09:08:41 CEST 2008

Carsten,
There is any posibility to change the screen resolution without reboot?
If we can do so we can dinamically change it to got the best of two worlds, a high resolution for almost statical screens to webbrowsing, doc editing, picture viewing, an a low resolution to mame, video playback(?), and anything else doesn't fit on high res. It can be done?

Regards