resolution preferences??

NeoSleg openmoko at
Fri Jun 6 10:37:57 CEST 2008

Honestly, if the freerunner did not have VGA screen but QVGA, I would not

buy it !

For me, VGA is a must have feature. As other said, there are plenty of QVGA

devices. I don't want one of them because of the resolution.

I have a Dell Axim X5 and I'm really sad about the QVGA resolution (in

addition of the windows OS :( )

Please, please ... keep the VGA screen !

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:39:05 +1000, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)