QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 13:17:46 CEST 2008

I forgot to mention that not only is WVGA (800 x 480) the resolution
of Nokia's N800 series internet tablets but also the Asus Eee PC
(original), which is a tiny laptop for web browsing and has surprised
the world by selling so well.

Drool over this engadget post from 2006 about a 2.9 inch WVGA display:
http://www.engadget.com/2006/12/27/hitachi-does-800-x-480-display-for-phones/