Illume / ASU on GTA01 - Video

Rahul Joshi rjoshi31 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 00:06:10 CEST 2008

The question may have been beaten to death but the answers surely haven't
been satisfactory. (except for this and Rasterman's.)
The only conclusion one can derives from all previous posts is:-
1. Everybody needs a VGA
2. VGA wont perform as smooth as it should on this CPU
3. We should have faster CPU (which in turn still would not matter since the
bus speed is limited)

I have my doubts cleared now. Thanks.

Next.

Rahul J