resolution preferences??

Dale Schumacher dale.schumacher at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 05:05:29 CEST 2008

When printer technology went from dot-matrix to laser-print (and later,
ink-jet) there was a substantial qualitative difference in the visual
appearance and quality of the output.  One of the most attractive features
of the Neo, for me, is the corresponding jump in display resolution.  I've
been waiting for this ever since laser-printing arrived!

BTW, I would be perfectly happy driving VIDEO at lower resolution, but
graphics, and especially text, really benefits from resolutions nearing the
300dpi range.