GTA03 case should incorporate stylus holder

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Sat Jun 7 05:17:58 CEST 2008

*In theory*, a manufacturer could make replacement, er... *upgrade*, cases,
built to take some off the shelf stylus such as those found in some other
device, like a Palm for instance.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 5:32 PM, ian douglas <ian.douglas at>