GSoC project status: Speech Recognition facility in open moko

saurabh gupta saurabhgupta1403 at
Sat Jun 7 06:26:27 CEST 2008

Hello Esben Stien

Although I had a look at sphinx but at this moment I am not very sure that
how much will i reuse it since with their very little documentation, the
source code is not so comprehensible. However, I am trying to get a hand on
it and use its libraries wherever possible.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Esben Stien <b0ef at> wrote:

> "saurabh gupta" <saurabhgupta1403 at> writes:
> > I am saurabh gupta, working on speech recognition facility in open
> > moko
> All fine and dandy, but are you also looking at sphinx?
> --
> Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
>         http://www. s     t    n m
>          irc://irc.  b  -  i  .   e/%23contact