GSoC project status: Speech Recognition facility in open moko

rakshat hooja rakshat at
Sat Jun 7 08:26:12 CEST 2008

> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Flyin_bbb8 <flyin.bbb8 at> wrote:
>> So wouldn't it be a main problem if we change the main applications like
>> the Dialer, the contacts etc....? for example from GTK to Qtopia? other way
>> round or anything else?
AFAIK If you have all the libraries it should not be a major problem in
theory, though contacts stored in evolution-GTK will not be compatible with
the sqlite database of Qtopia. there may be other similar problams where you
will need to manually change paths etc.