Is case design changing for GTA03?

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 06:03:47 CEST 2008

> We also got a camera on GTA03.
>
> cheers
> jOERG

Any specs of the camera. Please go for good quality optics and maybe 3x
optical zoom (the neo is thick enough i guess :-) rather that higher mega
pixels on a cheap sensor. Except for the SE K750/800/850i series and Nokia
N95 series (and some Japanese phones like my Sharp 903) I have not seen a
camera phone where the photos are usable when transfered to the computer or
printed. In most cases the camera is just there to add a feature to feed the
public coolness factor so the price can be increased.

Rakshat
--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is