InvisibleShield screen protectors

Yorick Matthys yorick_matthys at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:35:07 CEST 2008

I asked the company if they were willing to manufacture screen protectors for the Freerunner, this is an answer I got:

Hello Yorick,

Were you wanting us to provide you invisibleSHIELDs directly so that
you could place them on your device before you sell them? Or would you
like an invisibleSHIELD created for in case your customers would like
the unparalleled protection?

In either case, we would be happy to design an invisibleSHIELD for you.
If you want the invisibleSHIELD to cover the Full Body of your
Smartphone, we would need you to send us one of your devices so that we
can take precise measurements and design the invisibleSHIELD to fit
your smartphone the best.

Warm regards,

DAN THUESON

Account Manager, Reseller Division

ZAGG Inc.

3855 S 500 W STE J, SLC, UT 84115

801.263.0699 x103 (o)

801.263.1848(f)

HOME OF THE

Nasdaq
BB Symbol: ZAGG

ZAGG.com

naturally it's option 2.

But do we want full case protection?
Personally
I will probably settle with just screenprotection. But if there are
people who want full protection, maybe we can persuade Steve (or
someone else at Openmoko) to send a sample to their company?

Does anybody know if the FreeRunner's case is adequatly scratch-resistant? (I'll post this question on the device-owner list)