Is case design changing for GTA03?

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 16:53:58 CEST 2008

Wow, that's quite awesome! I read around a little and it seems to be
made by CraigX who is also behind the Pandora and is interested in
selling Openmoko phones in the UK. So getting him to make a variant of
this design for future (or present?) Openmoko phones might actually be
a realistic possibility!

Ortwin