QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

Dave O'Connor doc at skynet.ie
Tue Jun 10 05:43:22 CEST 2008

I said this in the channel but you weren't there.

We should be going forward with specs, not backward. By the time the
next revisions come there'll be a whole new generation of hardware so
the freerunner will then be lagging even more. Someone mentioned getting
a faster cpu and my 2c are that I think that that's a much better
option. But it sounds like you've already made the decision.