Acceleration in our pockets

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at
Tue Jun 10 09:15:40 CEST 2008

I have seen it this morning in the,
Andrzej "balrog-kun" Zaborowski was able to use mplayer with glamo hardware acceleration
Not all is lost to have some decent(not excelent but barelly usable is enough) video playback, or Rasterman has bad news again? ;)

Of course I understand than use sd-card as storage will be not an option(shared bus issue) but a nfs mounted volume or a streaming mp4 source can be an option I guess

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.