QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:31:03 CEST 2008

> as i have said before - gta03 is vga - as it stands, but can go to qvga
> easily,
> but is unlikely to. in the future who knows. it'd be a tradeoff of screen
> pixel
> count vs processor speed vs any graphics acceleration we can get - if any.
> --
> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster at openmoko.org>
> Hi Carsten,

There was a WQVGA screen you once mentioned on the IRC and said you liked a
lot for the GTA04 screen. I can't remember the specs right now but do you
remember which one it was?

"but i am being shown designs
wanted that REQUIRE compositing - REQUIRE alpha blending and all that

Can compositing and alpha bending be done at QVGA by the glamo?
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.