Click Feedback?

Yorick Matthys yorick_matthys at
Tue Jun 10 17:01:34 CEST 2008

Won't the constant use of the vibrator decrease our FreeRunners expected lifetime?
I don't really need a clicking sound, but the phone should be able to inform us with an audio signal that we are recieving a call/SMS, even when we are listening to music

Michael, did you recieve my mail to send a sample FreeRunner to to make a full phone protection? It can be a non-working phone, or one with only the casing and the screen (without components inside).

De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search