GTA - Two models? Was: GTA03: New case? Bigger screen!

Roland Häder roland at mxchange.org
Tue Jun 10 19:51:49 CEST 2008

My suggestion here is that OpenMoko may design another phone - if the market
asks for this:

- An OpenMoko for younger people who need the gaming controls Ortwin is
mentioning as subject for removal.

- Another OpenMoko for professionals/business/older people without the gameing
controls but bigger screen. Maybe there is one available? Surely the software
shipped with this OpenMoko doesn't need include software which requires the
gaming controls.

Any further ideas? :)

Roland