Is openmoko-devel-image supported any more?

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at
Tue Jun 10 21:20:11 CEST 2008

I tried to dfu burn a new image (well, an old image - the latest recommended
openmoko-devel-image) last night, then opkg install some standard stuff I've
been using.  Tangogps, several python packages, openmoko-keyboard, that sort
of thing.

The burning went fine, but after the opkg update & install, a reboot led to
a dead openmoko-today application.  When I manually run openmoko-today, I
get a pile of CRITICAL GLIBC messages and then apparently the dbus daemon is
dead.  I also note that the opkg for openmoko-keyboard appears to be gone.
I don't have access to ssh to my neo at work or I would get you useful
output rather than vague assertions of something wrong :-(

The real point of this message, though, is to ask: is openmoko-devel-image
still supported?

If it doesn't make you smile, you're doing something wrong.