No 3G for GTA03, 2G/EDGE only?

Robert Taylor robtaylor at tinsputnik.com
Tue Jun 10 22:39:52 CEST 2008

Robert Taylor wrote:
> Do you live on planet earth or some magical fairy land where you snap
> your fingers and you get everything instantly?
>
> It sure sounds like you aren't interested in the "openness" of the moko
> but more of a consumer device ... yes / no?
>
> I'm with you on the multitude of devices but sometimes you haveto try.
> I think there may be far more creative ways to do this, say have one
> phone with multiple addons so everyone is happy, but this too requires
> one to try.
>
> Rob

A quick apology for this post.

I don't normally flame - I was thinking it but I didn't self edit.

Sorry about that.

It's just that the moko is such a wonderful opportunity for everyone, it
bugs me that we are looking for reasons not to make it a success
(granted negatives are as important to understand as the positives).

I think there is room for comparing the moko to whatever is on the
marketplace, but only marginally.

What we haveto do is OUT THINK the markeplace NOT keep up with the
Joneses.

- Robert