Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

john jptmoore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:07:07 CEST 2008

Are you sure about that? According to Engadget [1] you will have to
activate the contract in shop which seems to suggest a pretty bum deal
if you plan on then unlocking it and selling it at $200. If you do I
will buy one from you at that price ;)

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/09/iphone-3g-purchase-and-activation-will-be-in-store-only/

[snip]