Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

Dave O'Connor doc at skynet.ie
Wed Jun 11 00:55:20 CEST 2008

The software is Free, the hardware is Free but not in the beer sense.
Look, if om don't make enough money there is no gta04. It has shortcomings
but it's still much better an idea than the iphone. Your software will be
free, no 30% cut for developers to go to apple. Your abilities to use the
device are free. It's a trade off, pay now or pay later through being
locked down or having to give your developer cut to apple. Your choice.