Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

Robert Taylor subscribers at tinsputnik.com
Wed Jun 11 02:29:53 CEST 2008

Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 06/10/2008 06:21 PM, ian douglas wrote:
>
>> While I'm not trying to encourage any bitter feelings whatsoever, I'm
>> curious how you calculated the iPhone costs twice as much as the
>> Freerunner when you look at the bottom line of how many dollars you've
>> spent after two years. Please elaborate on your calculations.

Are you serious?

Here, how about this calculation:  BUY THE NEW IPHONE SEPARATELY then
add it to your monthly bill.  Thats how.

The moko isn't subsidized, if it were then you would be comparing the
following:

$199 + contract vs $0 + plus contract.

Please stop comparing nonsensical situations.

Robert