interface for people with very poor eyesight?

Arthur Marsh arthur.marsh at
Wed Jun 11 06:31:49 CEST 2008

Gilles Casse wrote, on 11/06/08 08:52:
> Hello,
> You could possibly get feedback from the gnome accessibility mailing
> list, they already expressed interest for accessible smartphones:
> I am interested by the neo as a device which could be potentially used
> eyes-free.
> Best regards,
> Gilles

If GTA02/3 can have a software package that meets or exceeds "Mobile
Accessibility" (a closed source 3rd party expensive add on package
locked to a particular handset from, then
many legally or completely blind people might start considering the FIC