AW: Openmoko official resell partners

linux4u at linux4u at
Wed Jun 11 14:44:30 CEST 2008

Is not an official reseller....? Which reseller will receive the first phones?

----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----
Von: harry at
Datum: 11.06.2008 11:43
An: "List for Openmoko community discussion"<community at>
Betreff: Openmoko official resell partners

Dear Community,
You should already know Pulster and IDA, they are our official reseller
in the Germany and India.
Today, I want to introduce new partners in Germany and UK,  you can buy
freerunner from them for save your shipping cost and time.
We also have a formal press will release to public later.

Golden Delicious Computers- _  _Dr.Nikolaus Schaller

TrueBox Technologies -  Mr. Rob wood

Besides, I am talking with CEO of Bearstech France about cooperation, so
far they are very closely to become my next official partner.

Openmoko community mailing list
community at