Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price

Shawn shelbydz87 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 14:55:48 CEST 2008

My question is this:
say I buy a freerunner, but decide to switch to AT&T as my provider (as I plan to do in the near future), will they not hit me with a contract agreement anyway? Isn't that how you get the cheapest minute/plans? If thats the case, then yeah, it looks like the iPhone is cheaper for my situation. If you already have a mobile plan and do not intend to switch, then the freerunner is the way to go. . .

just my 2 cents.