SIM cards for Freerunner (was Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price)

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at
Wed Jun 11 18:37:26 CEST 2008

The local t-mobile store occasionally has a no extra charge (free I suppose)
quad band world phone from Motorola. I was thinking of getting that as a

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Joe Pfeiffer <joseph at>