SIM cards for Freerunner (was Free Runner price vs iphone 3G price)

Lowell Higley higleylh at
Wed Jun 11 19:25:54 CEST 2008

AT&T in the US does offer SIMs without a phone.  However, you have to go
into a Corporate store.  The resellers generally won't or can't do this.  I
do not know, however, if they offer SIMs with contracts.  To my knowledge,
they only do this with "pay as you go" SIMs.