Wireless providers in the US

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Thu Jun 12 00:07:25 CEST 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 4:09 PM, ian douglas <id at w98.us> wrote:
> ian douglas wrote:
>> ... but not at AT&T plans are available coast-to-coast.

Got it! This was something I wasn't aware of. I've lived in several
states over the past handful of years and the plans I've had have all
been the same? I would think it's actually HARDER not to offer some
plan in other areas. Every plan offered on the website have been
offered in stores.

I've seen smaller carriers (like Bluegrass Wireless in Kentucky) offer
plans that didn't cover the nation, but never large carriers offer
geographically limited plans. How odd, thanks for pointing that out.