No 3G for GTA03, 2G/EDGE only?

Lowell Higley higleylh at
Thu Jun 12 04:12:45 CEST 2008

Dismal.  although AT&T is currently scurrying to significantly upgrade their
3G network in order to support iPhone 2.0.

I don't think TMobile currently uses 3G.  I barely even got EDGE coverage
from Tmobile when I left the States last month.  Only when in major markets.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Robert Taylor <subscribers at>