Why not use forum?

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at feldgendler.ru
Thu Jun 12 19:48:27 CEST 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:30:39 +0200, Leonti Bielski <prishelec at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was wondering - why are we not using forum for community?

No, thanks. If I have to check a particular webpage, or even many of them,
periodically to see if someone wrote something new, I'll give up quickly.

> It's much  better to view, you can subscribe and unsubscribe to the
> topics you want and etc.

I'd advise you to use a better email client. You can't say that something
is better to view than email because email is displayed differently by
hundreds of email clients available. Some of them have support for dealing
with particular threads, such as ignoring or giving priority.