[OT]Re: Why not use forum?

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Fri Jun 13 02:56:12 CEST 2008

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:12:31 +0200 Joerg Reisenweber <joerg at openmoko.org>
babbled:

> Am Do  12. Juni 2008 schrieb Andy Loughran:
> > The developers must prefer mailing lists.
> >

> The day these lists go web-forum, I probably have to quit my job.

no need to quit! :) just cease being part of the community. they can have their
forum in a bubble and we'll just go continue to do work somewhere else unaware
of anything they say or do. :) i'm with you on the sentiment. make it a web
forum and that'd be the end of me bothering to take part. i'm not going to wait
until i am online to take part and load up a browser, log in separately, deal
with a forum's idea of a gui when i have a fine one i already like in my mail
client.