Why not use forum?

AVee openmoko-comunity at avee.org
Fri Jun 13 12:15:18 CEST 2008

On Thursday 12 June 2008 17:30, Leonti Bielski wrote:
> Hi!
> I was wondering - why are we not using forum for community?
> It's much  better to view, you can subscribe and unsubscribe to the
> topics you want and etc.
> The main
> Personally I don't like mailing list because it's not that comfortable
> and I can see no advatages of using mailing list instead of forum?
> Can anyone explain to me why we can't install

We really aren't going to redo this discussion again, are we?

Last time we had these discussion[1] it ended up with some seting up a
forum[2] on http://forums.makeopensource.com/ Go there and be happy with your
forum if thats what you really want, but please stop redoing the same
discussion over and over again.

AVee

[1] http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-July/thread.html
[2] http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-July/008008.html