QVGA V/s VGA for GTA03 (was something about yummy CPU-GPU combos!)

David Samblas Martinez dsamblas at yahoo.es
Sat Jun 14 00:19:10 CEST 2008

+1 to Joerg, but don't worry a lot of this speculation garbage about Freerunner or succesors capabilities and what have to do and what not will die onces the freerunner is aviable and used by a miriad of volunters.

Maybe will be another kind of speculation garbage but not this one :).

The idea of a 7 segment liquid cristal screen as an  usb lcd can be take in count for very critical battery applications that only need the hardware capabilites and some light feedback.