GTA03: New case? Bigger screen!

Robert Taylor subscribers at tinsputnik.com
Sun Jun 15 03:41:47 CEST 2008

Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> That's too bad. I was going to buy GTA02, but decided not to because it
> lacks 3G. If GTA03 is going to lack it too, I guess I'd better look
> elsewhere for something / re-evaluate how long I want to wait before
> combining my organiser and phone into one.
>
> Nigel
>

> ____
Well if you want the moko to compete with the iphone, I recommend that
you just unsubscribe to this list and go buy an iphone.

I done mean that to be mean.

It's just that this project is about trying to achieve FREEDOM while
dealing with the restrictions the world places on us.

If 3g is such a dealbreaker go and satisfy your need - this project
isn't designed for you.

Rob