does Neo Freerunner support PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2, an extension under WPA-Enterprise?

Forrest Sheng Bao forrest.bao at
Tue Jun 17 06:55:56 CEST 2008

I would like to know whether Neo Freerunner support PEAP protocol? It is an
Wi-Fi authetication protocol, extended under WPA-Enterprise protocol. The
Wi-Fi in my campus use this protocol. So I care whether I can connect to
campus Wi-Fi from Neo Freerunner.

Forrest Sheng Bao
Ph.D. student, Dept. of Computer Science
M.Sc. student, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Rm 115, Experimental Sciences Building
Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, USA

Forrest is an equal opportunity Email sender.
1. You are encouraged to use the language you prefer. Beyond English, I can
also read traditional/simplified Chinese and a bit German.
2. I will only send you files readable to free or open source software.