Why not use forum? -> Use OESF.org forum

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Tue Jun 17 11:42:14 CEST 2008

>> Hi!
>> I was wondering - why are we not using forum for community?
>> It's much  better to view, you can subscribe and unsubscribe to the
>> topics you want and etc.

I have been notet that a new (Sub-)Forum has been created:

     http://www.oesf.org/forum/index.php?showforum=161

OESF is one of the largest fora systems and was initially a Zaurus
User Group. But now it covers everything around embedded/mobile/
handheld Linux devices including embedded Debian, Android, OpenBSD,
OpenZaurus... So, Openmoko also fits into this environment with some
8000 subscribers.

Nikolaus