handwriting recognition?

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Tue Jun 17 12:13:55 CEST 2008

> Some time ago (or better: a long long time ago) someone in the list
> posted a thread about handwriting rekognition on the Neo. In the title
> there was also the word "graffiti", and somone in the list said that
> he's a graffiti "official", and that it would be better to not use it
> as a name to avoid eventual legal dispute..

well, we _were_ referring to the palm software with the name.
i know those guys from the ip division usually have problems with the
world outside their cubicles, but, we didn't use the trademark for
something else.

> As far as i know, there's already a handwriting rekognition on the
> openmoko..

i don't see anything. neither in qemu nor in the wiki.
any hints/links are highly appreciated.

regarding the question, who owns graffiti 1, see: