My blog: Photo Tour Of The ASU

Søren Kristiansen sorenhk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:18:38 CEST 2008

This might help you a bit. It's a demonstration of the ASU user interface.
It was posted a long time ago so you shouldn't expect it to be up-to-date in
any way :-)

http://people.openmoko.org/ninjutsu/freerunner1.4.swf

2008/6/17 Lally Singh <lally.singh at gmail.com>:

> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Kevin Dean <kevin at foreverdean.info>
> wrote:
> > Hi everyone. Over the weekend I took perhaps 50 or so screenshots of
> > the ASU on a Freerunner. A lot of them are repetitive, simply showing
> > all of the options on a given application. But others are
> > "interesting" and show some new or under-reviewed applications.
>
> I'm glad Raster joined up w/Moko for this.  What's that slider view
> for (the one with three panels)?  The equations, zoomed text, giant
> icon, etc?
>
> I'm guessing something goes in there, but I have no idea what.
>
> --
> H. Lally Singh
> Ph.D. Candidate, Computer Science
> Virginia Tech

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Søren H. Kristiansen

Stud. polyt., Software Engineering, University of Aalborg, Denmark