My blog: Photo Tour Of The ASU

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Tue Jun 17 22:32:45 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Lally Singh <lally.singh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm glad Raster joined up w/Moko for this.  What's that slider view
> for (the one with three panels)?  The equations, zoomed text, giant
> icon, etc?

It's an application launcher. Each application is in a category, and
each box on that screen is a category. You can slide each box left and
right to have the image fade in and out (you can see mid-slide in one
of the screenshots) to change the application and then tap it to
launch it. The images are just blown up versions of the icons that
you'd see in grid mode.