Delay is getting worse...

Peter J. Holzer hjp at
Sat Jun 21 13:56:10 CEST 2008

On 2008-06-20 12:20:54 +0200, Peter Nijs wrote:

I tried to add this to the ticket, but apparently you can only do this
if you have an account and I haven't figured out how to create one.
So I'm posting it here.

I plotted the delay (difference in the timestamps of the last two
Received lines) versus time, and found that the delays were fairly short
(a few minutes) until May 21st. Then there was an outage of about 16 hours,
and after the service resumed on May 22nd, there was a constant, rather
long delay (with a few large spikes):

   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Openmoko has already embedded
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | voting system.
| |   | hjp at         | Named "If you want it -- write it"
__/   | |  -- Ilja O. on community at