warranty for 10 pack purchases

Ajit Natarajan ajitk at email.com
Mon Jun 23 11:36:55 CEST 2008

Shawn wrote:
 > Are there retailers in the US like this? Are they offering 10 packs
 > the same as OM (with the same price and all of the goodies)?

I had asked a question a while back about the warranty of individual
units in a 10-pack and Steve responded as follows (dated April 17):

``I will answer the question on warrenty in due course.  For now, assume
a policy like we had on GTA01.  14 days for DOA. I'm working at coming
up with a more comprehensive policy. But Until then we will default to
the last known value.''

I'm hoping that we can now get a more comprehensive policy than 14-day DOA.

Thanks.

Ajit