GPS

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:21:08 CEST 2008

I can confirm Marcus' findings, although often mine were even slower.
The difference compared to the GTA01 is enormous. Unless TTFF improves
a great deal I can see A-GPS being necessary for all users of the
phone. I imagine a run once app that asks you to select what world
city you are closest to and populates all the required A-GPS data from
an included list of lat/long locations.

I've discussed this with Marcus before; one thing we wondered is
whether or not anyone else has tried it?

Joseph