Vote! Zimbra Mobile on the Openmoko

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:14:55 CEST 2008

> Wish there was a way to vote on this URL of yours without having to
> subscribe to the forum though -- I don't want to sign up just to cast a
> single vote.

It's a bit of a pain, but I'm convinced it will be worth it. I
*really* want Openmoko to be at the top.

We were talking about Zimbra + Openmoko just last week with Michael
Shiloh (in real life and everything) and I finally got round to
looking into it today. I really think it would be an awesome launch
day (or just about) application. It's going to sound cheesey, but
don't vote just because I want my work emails to be really nice, vote
for the good of Openmoko!

People that don't want to sign up to vote could always comment on my
blog. I'm going to open a support ticket on this issue and if there's
a space where a lot of people have commented it's going to look
better.

Cheers,

Joseph