Vote! Zimbra Mobile on the Openmoko

Brian C brianwc at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jun 23 23:18:14 CEST 2008

Joseph Reeves wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to bring this poll to your attention:
>
> http://www.zimbra.com/forums/zimbrame-j2me-client/12642-vote-phones-zimbra-j2me-client.html

I voted for this.  I want something that will synchronize my
email/contacts/calendar between my Freerunner and my GNU/Linux laptop.
I'm willing to adopt different software on the laptop (Thunderbird +
Lightning, Evolution, whatever) and even willing to run my own mail
server/collaboration suite if necessary.  I just want it to work.  I'd
be interested to hear how other people who'd like to sync intend to
automate that process.

For instance, will the native Freerunner apps support SyncML?

Brian