Yorick Matthys yorick_matthys at
Tue Jun 24 11:02:23 CEST 2008

Joseph Reeves wrote:
>It's a bit of a pain, but I'm convinced it will be worth it. I
>*really* want Openmoko to be at the top.
>, but
>don't vote just because I want my work emails to be really nice, vote
>for the good of Openmoko!

I agree; right now almost nobody knows we exist, it would be good for OpenMoko.
We're nine votes behind Windows Mobile...

A short while ago sumstultussedesquoque posted
I would expect a little bit more fighting spirit (or maybe the nunchuks are made out of Styrofoam?)

btw: my e-mails seem to suffor from delays also
Download Messenger op je mobiel!