Yorick Matthys yorick_matthys at
Tue Jun 24 09:39:58 CEST 2008

Hi, i recieved a mail from Dan (dthueson at

>Hi Yorick,
>I just received a call from DHL that they are waiting for something to
>clear customs. It looks like it is an Openmoko device. I appreciate
>your efforts with getting the device for us, but there is a fee for
>creating a Custom order invisibleSHIELD.
>However, if you or someone in your forum would like to sign up as a
>Reseller for our company, then you or they could get the
>invisibleSHIELD at a reduced cost. Plus, if the order is large enough
>and you or they continue to place orders for the invisibleSHIELD, I
>could have the custom order fee waived.
>Please let me know if you or someone in your forum would be interested
>in that.
>Warm regards,
>Account Manager, Reseller Division
>ZAGG Inc.
>3855 S 500 W STE J, SLC, UT 84115
>801.263.0699 x103 (o)
>Nasdaq BB Symbol: ZAGG

Wolfgang Spraul confirmed this.

So my question is: is someone willing to become a reseller for these screen and case protectors? It seemed to me that there was quite a bit of interest in it.
I'll also mail this to Lucas Bonnet from Bearstech (where I have pre-ordered my Freerunner, and whom give good service) and Chris from I hope someone is willing to help us out.

Quick reminder about the invisbleSHIELD:
- protects screen or screen AND case
- everybody that has it seems satisfied
- free shipping worldwide
- lifetime warranty
- it's the bee's new and improved knees

Jouw nieuws en entertainment, vind je op!