Yorick Matthys yorick_matthys at
Tue Jun 24 13:04:26 CEST 2008

arne anka wrote:
>> - lifetime warranty
>i always wonder about these -- whose lifetime is it? if the device in
>question is defect it's dead, isn't it?

Of course when the freerunner is defect they are not going to buy you a new freerunner. Otherwise people would jsut put an invisbleshield on everything: house, car, pets and themselves.

>From their site:

The lifetime replacement guarantee is simply what it says. If your invisibleSHIELD™ ever becomes scratched, torn or damaged in any way while protecting your device, we will replace the invisibleSHIELD™ for free, for life.

Q: What does the Replacement Policy NOT cover?

A: Installation errors are not covered by the replacement policy. This includes bubbles under the invisibleSHIELD™ film, as well as incorrect alignment of the shield on your device. Please read the application instructions carefully before installing your invisibleSHIELD™.

Please note that our liability does not extend beyond our product.

(last part of my message was gone for some strange reason in my previous mail...)
De leukste online filmpjes vind je op MSN Video!