Yorick Moko yorickmoko at
Tue Jun 24 13:52:02 CEST 2008

Sorry but half of my reply did not come through:

>From their site:

The lifetime replacement guarantee is simply what it says. If your
invisibleSHIELD™ ever becomes scratched, torn or damaged in any way
while protecting your device, we will replace the invisibleSHIELD™ for
free, for life.

Q: What does the Replacement Policy NOT cover?

A: Installation errors are not covered by the replacement policy. This
includes bubbles under the invisibleSHIELD™ film, as well as incorrect
alignment of the shield on your device. Please read the application
instructions carefully before installing your invisibleSHIELD™.

Please note that our liability does not extend beyond our product.

Seems pretty nice warranty if you ask me...

ps: apparently i was breaking all the threads, my apologies for that, I hope
this new account fixes it