upgrade memory card

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Tue Jun 24 23:27:58 CEST 2008

ti, 2008-06-24 kello 17:02 -0400, Nicholas Dube kirjoitti:
> Will the FR be able to support 16GB SDHC microSD cards?

If it supports SDHC (and I hear it does) it supports at least up to 32GB
cards. That is an artificial limit in the spec, by the way, so
controllers _may_ be able to be coaxed into doing higher by driver
software if the spec will be revised in a straightforward manner in the
future (that is, through the removal of said limit).

(Personally I've a 8GB Sandisk in my 1973, but of course the card
controller is different in the FR.)

--
Mikko Rauhala   - mjr at iki.fi     - <URL:http://www.iki.fi/mjr/>
Transhumanist   - WTA member     - <URL:http://www.transhumanism.org/>